|User RatingBe the first one !||
Brand Names: Deltasone
Dosage: 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg
Where to Buy?
Prednisone (Deltasone) is a corticosteroid drug, which is used to treat serious allergic reactions, skin diseases, cancer, ulcerative colitis, arthritis and breathing disorders. The medicine works as an immune system suppressant and lessens the reaction of organism to irritants.
Having a wide spectrum of action, Prednisone has lots of side effects. They are:
- Eye problems (eye pain, blurred vision);
- Mood changes (depression, extreme happiness or sadness, changes in behavior etc.);
- Gastrointestinal problems (pancreatitis, vomiting, nausea, tarry or bloody stools);
- High blood pressure (severe headache, chest pain, shortness of breath);
- Skin reactions (acne, sweating, bruising or discoloration).
The list is not complete. Consult your doctor to learn all possible adverse reactions. Prednisone long-term use may lead to osteoporosis. It must be taken into consideration when used in children and elderly patients. The preparation may cause birth defects and low birth weight, so its usage is not advisable during pregnancy. Deltasone passes into breast milk and may do harm to the nursing baby.
The drug is contraindicated if you have fungal infection or allergy to Prednisone (Deltasone). Inform your healthcare provider if you have:
- Suffered any infection within the last few month;
- Severe liver or kidney disease;
- Heart problems;
- Stomach illnesses (ulcerative colitis, stomach bleeding etc.);
- A thyroid disorder.
The list can be continued, so consult a specialist to make sure the drug is safe for you if you are going to buy Prednisone without prescription. Don`t vaccinate with “live” vaccines while on Prednisone. Stay away from people, who have infections as you may easily “catch” them. Prednisone is not classified as an addictive drug. Anyway, the abrupt discontinuation of the medicine may cause some withdrawal symptoms, so it`s better to gradually reduce the dose. Alcohol consumption is contraindicated during Prednisone therapy.
How to take
The preparation should be taken with meal and a full glass of water to reduce the negative effect on stomach. The recommended dosage varies depending on physical condition of the patient and his diagnosis. Consult the specialist to calculate your daily dosage.
Make a list of all prescribed, over the counter and herbal medicines you take. There are lots of medications that may interact with Prednisone. For example, some antibiotics, antifungal drugs, birth control pills and hormones, HIV or AIDS medicines, blood thinners and lots of others. Show your list to the doctor to know if any harmful interactions are possible.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip it if it`s nearly time of the next dose.
Overdose with Prednisone is not life threatening. The common signs of it are:
- Changes in shape or location of body fats;
- Decreased interest in sex;
- Menstrual problems;
- Increased facial hair and acne.
In case of overdose, call the emergency numbers 911 in the USA and 112/999 in the UK.
Store the pills in a dry place away from light. Keep them out of reach of children and pets.
What does Generic mean?
Generic drugs are no different from brand medications. They have the same active ingredient, the same mechanism of action and the same effects. They differ only in terms of patent law. Brand drugs are patented while generics don`t need it. This fact makes the production of generics cheaper. Hence, the drugs are also less expensive. Buy Prednisone generic and save your money.
How to buy Prednisone online?
To buy Deltasone online, you have to follow the next scheme:
- Select the appropriate dosage and quantity of preparation;
- Add it to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Our customer service will contact you within 30 minutes to confirm an order;
- Pay for the drugs and wait for delivery within 10 business days.